Wednesday, March 17, 2010

week 29

Look how dang cute these two lil heads in my big belly are:

I mean come ON! Nuzzlin' up to each other as cute as they can be....

Here's the face of baby #2...check out them cheeks!!

So they are doing well, growing well (3.5 lbs EACH!! Yes, that would be 7 lbs. of baby in my belly and I still have at least two months to go...the months they grow the most...yikes....) and I am one very slow-moving momma. These babes suck every single bit of energy they can outta my ole bod. Knowing they are doing well makes it worth it though. The amniotic fluid in the sac of babe#1 is just a smidge low so the doc wants to monitor it more closely. Add those additional appts. to my twice a week non-stress tests, and add those to my regular bi-weekly appts. with my OB, I might as well just camp out at the doc's office until these babes are ready to come out.

There were a few more things I wanted to talk about in this post, but, if you really want to know the truth, I am completely exhausted. I honestly can't believe how utterly worn out I am at the end of the day. My body just screams for me to lie down and rest. So...I will.

G'night.

2 comments:

calibosmom said...

Goodnight mama-sleep tight!

Shannon Gish said...

They are so adorable, and I can tell they are brilliant as well. :) Hope you sleep well tonight too.