Wednesday, March 24, 2010

moments

There have been a few "moments" that I have captured lately that it's about time I take the time to share on my blog:
First things first...my boy lost his very first tooth!

So he's in the back seat of my car as we drive home the evening the Tooth Fairy is supposed to show up, and he says, "Mommy, I'm going to write a note to the tooth fairy."
me: "What will it say?"
him: "That I want $100 and 55 cents."
me: "You shouldn't tell the tooth fairy how much money you want."
him: "Oh."
silence.

Later he hands me a note that says:

He wrote: "How | many | money | can I get $__| __"
Obviously the Tooth Fairy added her note when she took his tooth from under his pillow.


Then there was my own personal annual first sign of spring...my farm boy planting his seedlings:




Cutest lil helper and her most incredibly patient daddy.

My farm boy and his farm girl with her Gurneys seed pack -- which nobody told her to hold up.

My boy painted a bird house for his beloved birds swarming our yard on these first days of spring:


My girl simply never leaves her very best friend's side. No seriously, I ain't jokin'. She never leaves her alone. All day. Every day.

Except when she takes a break to play some cards with her other pals:


To clean themselves up after all this fun, one night they made an especially bubbly bath....



These are some projects I worked on after they were tucked into their lil beds....

The changing pad for the changing table my dad made.

A wee purse for my birthday girlfren' who collects wee purses.

I had to end with the projects I've finished because I think they may be the last for a very long time. I don't have anything close to the energy I had just a couple weeks ago...and that wasn't even much. It's become next to nil at this point. I will be literally dragging my very tired feet to the end of this pregnancy journey. Hopefully I will be able to make time for canning all the wonderful fruits and veggies Mr. Incredible and his incredible helpers have planted once the wee babes join our family...of six. *gulp*

No comments: