Wednesday, February 17, 2010

week 25

It's week 25 and all is well.

The tech person was only able to get babe #1 in a profile (this is an image of only the head in profile -- it's hard to see, but if you look at it long enough you'll see his/her profile). Babe #2 wasn't cooperating for the photo op.

They are almost exactly the same weight of almost 2 lbs. each (great!), there is plenty of amniotic fluid around each babe (woo hoo!) and my contractions don't seem to be effecting my cervix at all (yippee!). And, just as I suspected, baby #2 flipped around this past weekend (I knew I felt something weird goin' on!) and they both have their heads down (which the tech seemed to think was a very good thing). On the ultrasound screen, the heads looked like they were practically knocking into each other. I bet they are having a blast just chit chatting away in their lil amniotic floaty world.....

2 comments:

calibosmom said...

So cute! I can't wait to see them out of the fluid.

Pedaling said...

i cannot think of anything so exciting!

enjoy this time