Monday, February 15, 2010

party time!

I feel like I just completed a party marathon. First there was Soren's Valentine party at his school (I'm the class Room Mother), then I had a "Schmoozing with the Stars" party on Saturday night with the guests dressed as a movie character, couple, whatever and then Mr. Incredible's birthday was tonight.

*whew*


I am e.x.h.a.u.s.t.e.d. I have definitely turned a corner in my pregnancy. Not a very good corner. I am absolutely w i p e d o u t -- especially at the end of the day. Yes, I have been extremely busy and on my feet fairly constantly, but I feel different. Very different. I am worn out without doing much, I am having contractions (PAINFUL contractions), and by the end of the day I feel like my body is going to break into pieces. I'm guessing this party marathon was my "last hurrah" and now it's time to hunker down and lie down...as much as possible. The babes are taking over my body and have completely taken control.

It's going to be a looooong three months ahead......assuming they stay good 'n healthy and in my belly until May..... (they better!!)

Here are the pictures from my marathon of partying:
SCHMOOZING WITH THE STARS

Unfortunately I never got around to taking a picture of the spread of food and decorations, but these are the star cookies I made to go with the theme.

The guys havin' some guy talk.

The gals havin' gal talk.

Marge and Norm from "Fargo". (I'm the pregnant policewoman and he's my hubby, in case you don't know the movie.)

Pebbles and Bam Bam!

Forest Gump and Jenny (the love of his life)

Who do you think??

MR. INCREDIBLE'S BIRTHDAY PARTY

Eclairs, one of his very fave desserts.



birthday messiness

birthday goofiness

Tomorrow I'm off to yet another appointment to check if all is well with my lil nuggets. I hope this party marathon didn't put my wee babes in danger. Since they are healthily kicking away (as I type, as a matter of fact), I feel good about it. But not good enough to take on another marathon.....

1 comment:

calibosmom said...

You party animal!!! Glad you had fun and sorry we missed out-especially the eclairs. YUM!!!