Friday, June 19, 2009

best of friends?

My lil doggie hairdresser was at it again.... I came home last night to find JoiVie like this:


I asked Soren what happened and he said Anna Clara had put all those stickers on my poor pup. I have tried all day to get them off and they are almost as bad as the Vaseline -- they will NOT come off! It's been raining all day and JoiVie and the stickers are soaked, but they are still stickin'. Poor lil pup.... Surprisingly enough, she still adores Anna Clara. A true friend!

(side note: Jim was "taking care" of the kidlings while I was out and didn't even notice the stickers until this morning....hmmmm.... I figure as long as they are alive when I come home, he can "take care" of them any way he wants! Thank you Mr. Incredible for always so willingly letting me go out!!)

No comments: