Saturday, September 27, 2008

moments...

Ahhh...those breathtaking moments of my life...so many to share, so little time to blog....

~ DISPLAY ~

Yes, my farm boy not only grew the punkins and the corn, but built the display...all by himself. Only those who have known me for many moons can appreciate all that is oh so "amy" about this display...not even the farmer himself knows. He just did it because he had it in his head to do it. Oh so familiar a mind he has........



~ CHEERIO ~
So I'm chit chatting away with my kidlings while they are eating breakfast and I look at Anna Clara goin' about her bizness with a lil sumthin' on her cheek (which she never noticed until Soren took it off and showed it to her after I took the pic). That thing was perd'near (I have to add a few of Jim's Wisonsinisms every once in a while just to keep this blog a Family Thing) glued on..and oh so cute.


~ COSTUME ~
This is the first Halloween that my lil boy has voiced any opinion about what he wants to be. I took this picture and have no idea how it came out like this, but it sure gives you a clue of what his costume will be!


Any guesses?

I am SO excited to get sewing!! Why am I blogging when I could be sewing?? Uh oh. I think I'm getting hooked.... Maybe one day I will actually send this out to people.

Maybe.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey ghoulfren:

I voted but voted wrong because you didn't give me my choice of response. I think it is fantasmical that you are a blogger. Hell no, I don't think it is for those with time on their hands. I think it is great that you are putting your wirl out there. by the way, I have had BREATHE on my cell phone opener since I have owned one. nothin like a kindred spirit. Love the winter picture of your backyard. I am going to come pitch a tent there and eat from your garden if bob doesn't find a job soon. love you. wen