Wednesday, September 3, 2008

the first day

Ok...today was Soren's first day of school and the first day that I will officially begin to blog. I hope I can keep this going.... I turned 40 this past weekend so I've had a few big milestones this week and I want to capture these moments that are truly taking my breath away.

There are no words to describe Soren this morning. He inhabited a world of pure joy of anticipation and thorough appreciation of the moment. It was so much fun to be his mother today. He was at his best behavior and wanting only good things in his world of joy. Here are just some of the captured moments (taken with my brand new amazing camera from my wonderful hubby who gave it to me for my birthday!)....


And here is my boy with his loving sister and daddy:



JOY JOY JOY! All around....

10 years ago this week I started a graphic design company and this week I enter the world of sending my children off to school every September. Life just gets better with each decade!

No comments: