Thursday, September 11, 2008

best of friends

With Soren at school three mornings a week, Anna Clara has had no problem filling the void:






And then she took the toys outside:



JoiVie NEVER complains...she just plays along and loves the company. That's m'girl!

I also can't help but add that 7 years ago today I was a very sad, single gal trying to deal with a horrible attack on our country. I hope I never forget what I felt that day.

I am so very grateful to be an American citizen with a healthy, happy family to take care of and hopefully protect from the negative "vibes" of the world...at least as much as I possibly can. There are so very many things to be grateful for and my hope is that more children are growing up with happy, appreciative hearts rather than mean-spirited, irrational angst against people they have never met.

Upon recovering from the shock of it all, the following March, I decided to get online and meet a single friend to share some fun times -- and on the 17th I met Jim. The rest, as they say, is history....

No comments: