Tuesday, November 17, 2009

there are still 2....

Every single time I see the babies in an ultrasound (and there have been several ultrasounds, just not with pictures every time), I honestly continue to be in shock that there are TWO BABIES in my belly. I never in a million years thought I would be a mom of twins. I just didn't. And I just can't seem to get used to that reality. But here they are...and they are so. dang. cute. moving around posing, stretching and waving for the camera.... They are very healthy and doing all the right things. So far, so good!



Check out their lil hands above their lil heads...ooooooo...so cute!! 

The ultrasound tech said it is very rare to get such a clear picture of both babies. Like I said...they were doing all the right things, and that is all right by me! It certainly makes this intense nausea I'm experiencing worth it! Although I will be VERY happy when it goes away.....