Monday, August 17, 2009

Hilton Head vacay

I FINALLY got around to putting together these pictures from my vacay at my parent's house in Hilton Head, South Carolina. They are not quite representative of the fun we were having, but they give at least some idea.... I was having too much fun to take very many pictures -- and, my mom was taking pictures of every little thing...so maybe I will add some of hers later if she sends some to me. However, these at least give you an idea of what we did on our last vacation of the summer with my sisters and their kidlings:

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Hilton Head Vacay
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

2 comments:

Hannah said...

wonderful photos!!! I miss your kidlings! (and you too!)

calibosmom said...

So beautiful!!! I love how Soren loves birds. I think they have bird watching classes for kids at The GreatBay discovery center-I'll check for you.