Tuesday, May 22, 2012

the boys

I took these pictures of "the boys" a couple weeks ago and just had to share...since we are still in their birthday month 'n all....

 I love his curly hair. People ask me all the time(!) if I style their hair different so I can tell them apart. Whuh????? No, seriously....what the...are you serious????? Yes. Yes they are. (And can you believe it's more than one person who has asked??!!) Niels is actually my first babe with bone straight hair. It feels and looks like silk. But I do love the curls!

 The boys love the fishies.

 And they love the pup.
She is SO incredibly patient. She's such a good lil pup...who will be 13 this August.

And, of course, they REALLY love to eat....



It's very difficult to get a good smiley picture of Anders. These are some of my very favorites of him...if only his face were clean...although his handsome-ness does shine through!



 And then there's my always on-the-alert Niels. This is his most common expression.

 When he's not laughing.....

Ok mommy. That's enough. Let's get in the bath.

2 comments:

Shannon Gish said...

I think that's how all of us who eat all of the scrumptious meals at the Kap home look - especially your butter nut squash lasagna thing and the rhubarb squares. Yum!
P.S. Love those curls too!

Duy Nguyen said...

You evil mom! You did this on purpose. I am sure you will use this as a threat to your future daughters-in-laws. Loved it!!!!