Monday, May 14, 2012

2 turn 2

My boys turned two on Mother's Day this year. Other than the countless pictures and cards that my two older ones made for me, Mother's Day was truly all about my boys. And that was just fine with me.



I made them oreo cakes.... I was going to make one big, double layer one and my wonderful mom, who happened to be in town for just a bit of the weekend, suggested I make two with the two layers. Why not?




The charmer. He loves to laugh and his bright face could light up a room.



He still loves to suck on his two fingers. He is not as quick to smile as Niels, but he has an old soul quality similar to his older bro.




















 













These growing boys do love to eat!!

Happy birthday to my two big bundles of joy!

1 comment:

Shannon Gish said...

Oh my gosh - those boys are so adorable. You are such an amazing mom.