Sunday, February 27, 2011

sittin' pretty

Well, my boys are finally sitting up...at nine months old.

First Anders sat for a couple weeks.

before


after

Then Niels joined him and now they are having so much fun playing together while sitting. It is so. dang. cute. I can hardly stand it. Seriously. I still can't believe I have twins. And I still can't believe how much dang fun it is to have two lil boys who absolutely adore each other at such a young age.

I mean seriously...can you even stand it? How cute are they?????


nine month stats:

Anders ht: 29” wt: 22 lbs. 12 oz.
Niels ht: 29.5” wt: 22 lb. 6 oz.

Both have 8 teeth.

Only Anders can feed himself -- and that is the only difference between the two developmentally.

Neither is crawling, creeping, walking, or pulling himself up. I'm not complaining!!

2 comments:

calibosmom said...

SUPER CUTE!!!

Shannon Gish said...

You know - for siblings to adore each other the way yours do, they have to feel it from some place first...and it's so obvious where. You are an UH-MAY-ZING mom! And I love them kids of yours.