Wednesday, March 9, 2011

winter moments


We have had one heckuva lotta snow this winter.

A lotta snow.



Good for sledding in the driveway....



And with daddy....



And making tunnels....

In the midst of this winter, we have had a string of strep and ear infections and various colds.

And a birthday.


I love the four lil ones around daddy in this pic.


Daddy opening his blaster gun toy. One year older, but still young at heart.

And the best daddy ever.



Winter is great n' all....but we've had some peeks into spring and we are READY. We had one day of upper 40s this week and the kidlets literally ran outside to play right after school.....


They were so dang excited to finally be on the swing set!


You know you're desperate to play in the sand when you're wearing winter gloves and boots....



Less and less snow.... I can actually see some grass!!!!





Welcome spring!!

4 comments:

Shannon Gish said...

Catching up on my favorite fam! Can't wait to see the real thing.
Hugs

kathleen said...

Love the photo essay Amy and daddy indeed looks very happy......and I know you are happy to see the verdue peeking though.

in sittin pretty.....what can I say....double joy is all!

The Mom said...

Boy you sure had snow, we had alot but not as much as you! It keeps snowing here but it sticks for only a little while, then melts and we see green, grass and weeds coming up. Hopefully I will be riding the mower soon and outside. Oh I love it out side when it is warm. I can't wait for the trees to start to bloom.

fitri said...

very nice pictures!! always like the twins photo. I have twins also,..they're four next May. Very inspiring blog...