Monday, February 7, 2011

super day!!


They did it!!!!

prepping for the game


we start 'em young!

pre-game

the cheese curds were delivered from Wisconsin (where else??)...

...and served. (we brought the cheese, the Pats fans brought the whine...nyuk nyuk...)

Jim made some beer 'n brats (it wouldn't be a Packer game without 'em!!)

Homemade potato chips, cheesecake brownies, chips 'n homemade salsa...plus more food from guests...it was a Super Feast!! (There was lots more food upstairs too.)

My man set this up. The radio was playing the game all night.


No Steelers fans showed up. Hm.

So....is this game going to get started or what?

My boy Niels. There is a little bit of green 'n gold on that sweater. (I shamefully only have one baby Packer outfit....)


Touch-ups during half-time.

Oh yeah. Da Pack is BACK!!

That is one happy daddy.

Fun was had by all!! It was a great game.

My babe blends into me....

Yes, I am saying "CHEEEEEEESE!!!!!" (I truly am the cheesiest.)

CONGRATULATIONS PACKERS!!!!

1 comment:

calibosmom said...

Love it, love it, love it!!!