Monday, April 13, 2009

easter wabbits 'n stuff

I don't think I will ever love the holidays as much as I did when I was a lil girl, but being a parent of wee ones and watching them go through what I remember so well as a child is so much dang fun. I love every single holiday, and Easter is no egg-ception (sorry, I just had to).

From the cookies for Soren's pre-school...

to making Easter wabbit (what AC calls him) crayons...

and then of course the decorating....


I bought a way cool egg dye packet with a gold glaze to brush on after the color-dipping and it was really easy and fun...


...and the eggs came out way cool....

Then, of course, there's the baskets and egg hunt (after church, where we learned about and appreciated the real reason for Easter)....


Jim hid them, so he was quite the bunny's helper...








And, of course, I must include the requisite Easter dressy pictures....




We then went to our friends' house in Boston for an afternoon Easter party...


...and then on to another friend's house in New Hampshire for dessert and lots of laughter (but I forgot to take pictures).

We had an egg-cellent Easter (I'm so sorry...I just can't help myself). I hope you did too!!

1 comment:

The Mom said...

What fun and what beautiful children you two have. I love the pictures and the updates.

Jim I love your gardens, they are awsome. You are the green thumbers dream.

Love to you all.
Sister Doney