Saturday, October 25, 2008

what we do

Not that you asked, but below are a few things that keep us all occupied on a daily basis:

~ The man is obsessed.



Note the perfectly manicured lawn and garden:

The fruits (and veggies) of his obsession:










~ My little man leads and guides her in all things....


and she loves every minute of it....

He also loves to draw and draw and draw and draw....



~ She plays with her furry friend...constantly....




And....she put Vaseline all over her (and the carpet...) this past Sunday. I don't know what look the budding hairdresser was goin' for, but JoiVie sure didn't seem happy with it (nor did I, for that matter -- the stuff does not come out of dog hair!).

When not making mischief with her greasy friend, she "reads" -- hopefully some day soon she will learn to put the books back....


~ I COOK, CLEAN, CREATE, FIX, SOOTHE, COMMAND, PHOTOGRAPH, TEACH, SING, DANCE, REPRIMAND, LAUGH, HUG, KISS, SNUGGLE....
More often than not, I am in the kitchen cookin' something up. My next blog will show last weeks' Big Project.

No comments: