Sunday, March 4, 2012

snow!!

It's March and we FINALLY had our first snow of 2012. Our first snow of the winter, really. I am of a rare breed who LOOOOVES snow. Thankfully so do my children.

Well...two of them anyway.

























It's cold and I hate this suit!
Seriously mom. Get me out of this suit.



Their snow joy was fleeting....

























(Yes, those are plastic bags covering their shoes. Why buy boots for one snowstorm? Thankfully, their snowsuits were hand-me-downs. Like most of their clothes.)




Mr. Incredible was on a business trip for most of the week, but made it home in time to build our first (and probably only) snowman of the winter!









Bye bye snow. It's supposed to get to 60ยบ this week. Well, at least we had one snowstorm this winter! And it was during winter vacation week, so we were able to thoroughly enjoy it...although I was snowed in because Jim was out of town and I had no idea how I was going to clear our driveway for an hour while my two terrors were inside terrorizing my home..... Thankfully, I didn't need to get out anyway. The five of us kept ourselves plenty busy...and I honestly have no idea what we did that kept us so busy, but we were busy.... (How does that happen?) Jim was home today so I was able to take the older ones to a fantabulous sledding hill we passed on the way home from church. It was the BEST sledding hill I think I have ever been on. It was the perfect way to spend the last day of winter break. I love snow!!!! (I hope we get more...but I doubt it...spring is coming! It hardly feels like we had a winter....)

No comments: