Sunday, February 15, 2009

totally awesome party, dude

Today is Mr. Incredible's birthday. Last night was his totally awesome 80s theme birthday party. Since I am dead tired from cleaning up until 2am, I will let the pictures speak for themselves....
The birthday boy and the valley girl. This was the last picture of the night, but the only good one of us...and of course JoiVie HAD to be in the picture -- as always (covering up my totally awesome kicks!).

Jim with his high top sneaks and full get-up with the punk rocker.

Oh....the hair.....

She's wearing a wig. I'm not. From the plastic teal earrings to the hot pink socks...everything was found in my room and most of it was actually purchased in the 80s. Yes, that's right. I still have that crap hangin' around.

The punks of the pah-teh. Do they ROCK or what??!!

I love this pic. So punkalicious.

Yes, she wore this dress to her high school prom in '86. Not only does she still have it, but she still fits in it. You GO girl!!

Knight Rider with the special bracelet and everything....

The jacket says "Knight Rider". We also pinned names of 80s characters on our backs and we had to guess who we were with other people's clues (he was Mork from Ork).

I love these two. I mean seriously....that HAIR!!!!

They had 80s to perfection.

Bo Duke and Flo.

Those leg warmers....wow.

The prepster 80s to perfection.

Totally the most awesome cake ever. Totally.
(made by one of the guests)


The high school photo was even edible -- the cake was deeeelicious! Peanut butter and chocolate!! YUM!

HAPPY BIRRRRRRRTHDAY TOOOOOOO JIM!!!!!!

The totally rad couple. Fer sure.

1 comment:

calibosmom said...

Seriously, sooo fun! Great party Akap! Let's do it again...next weekend!