Tuesday, January 27, 2009

enough is enough

Ok so first I get into this blogging thing and now someone "invited" me to be a "friend" on Facebook and then more "friends" invited me and then more....and more....and more....and I'm finding that I am spending more time online than, well, doing anything else. Do I have this kinda time to be spending online?? I didn't think so, but apparently I've found the time. I keep going back...again and again....and again....

Which is why I am here. I needed an intervention so I'm blogging. Baby steps.....

Oh yeah, and one more thing -- I even got my hubby hooked last night. I will, going forward, refer to him as Mr. Incredible. He looks and acts just like Mr. Incredible, so therefore many people have said that about him. We both got a kick out of picking his Facebook profile pic:


Yes, I married Mr. Incredible. Believe me, he most definitely has super human powers.

1 comment:

calibosmom said...

I just can't get into Facebook. You're right, I would be on here ALL day! Jim IS Mr Incredible so I guess that must mean you are Mrs Incredible-you are super stretchy and flexible! Soren is definately Dash!