Friday, December 5, 2008

lucky me

~ all my kidlings' clothes are hand-me-downs so I get to dress them in precious clothes my sisters' dressed their wee ones in

~ some of these clothes were handmade, so the loving hands made something appreciated by more than one child, and more than one mom

~ I received a box of clothes this week from my eldest sis and there were two gorgeous sweaters made by my mom that were the perfect size for my two babes to wear

~ thank you sis, thank you mom, thank you kidlings for being so dang cute (I know every mom thinks their children are cute and I say there ain't nuthin' wrong with that!!)



(Sometimes I get scared when I see how my kids pose for the camera like they've been to modeling school. I kept telling them to look at the camera. But no, they were goin' for the "look to the side like your thinking deep thoughts" pose. I swear they held this pose for at least 3 minutes...which is like an hour in toddler-time.)

Yes, I am very, very lucky.

3 comments:

calibosmom said...

I see a Christmas card in the making...your kiddos are very cute!

carie said...

Your kids are definately cute, especially that Anna-Clara. I guess that is your cue to sign them up for modeling.

Happy Heidi said...

Oh my - the modeling bug! These are so cute! I was super scared this summer when we were taking pictures on the beach and Carter kept lying in front doing these GQ beach poses - wait - they probably get it from Bill!