Tuesday, April 5, 2011

my girl

My girl is 5.


I made butterfly cupcakes for her preschool class.


And her requested castle cake for our lil party at home.

This was not an easy cake..and I was a bit frustrated with it by the time I finished. It was slowly falling apart...but it made it to her blowing the candles.....



I see her growing up by the day. She is getting to be a better and better listener and helper. She is an absolutely incredible big sister to her two lil bros. I couldn't possibly ask for anyone better.

She can't get enough of her little brothers. She is constantly giving them toys -- whether they want 'em or not!

She still excels at whining, but it's not as constant. She still has a few issues with going potty, but the accidents are finally few and far between. She still is my very favorite little girl in the entire world...cuz she's mine.

4 comments:

cheryl said...

You BOTH warm my heart! Happy birthday, little Miss Anna Clara!

calibosmom said...

Happy Birthday to your sweet little lady and cheers to middle daughters! We need to chat, I haven't even heard how your trip went. Hopefully good!

Shannon Gish said...

That first picture is totally Anna Clara...and the last one is totally you as a great mom. Any butterfly cupcakes left? They look incredible!

Linda said...

Happy Birthday to Anna Clara! The pic of her blowing out her candles is great..pure joy! I LOVE the picture of the two of you - you should print that and frame it for her and give it to her when she leaves home (in many years) - she will appreciate it.