Wednesday, October 13, 2010

chalk people

I was in the middle of my daily frenzy when two of my fave lil people came inside and interrupted my frenziness to tell me they were "chalking each other" and to come and see. I'm so glad they love to tell me what they are doing because more often than not it is very much worth seeing. Mostly, I just love seeing how much fun they have together.



Note that Anna Clara is pink and has curly hair. Yes, that is what that blob is on the top of her head. Those are curls. And she's a girl, so she is pink. That's what they said anyway.


I love that they are holding hands and oh so happy.

3 comments:

calibosmom said...

I think those two are going to be best buds forever! By the way, I just heard that you were away for a girls weekend. I sure hope you blog about your tons of fun!

Shannon Gish said...

Looks like they have a genetic presdiposition for art. Hmmmm? Wonder where that came from?

Pedaling said...

That looks like a whole lotta fun!